REALTOR® is a registered trademark of the N.A.R. (National Association of Realtors) and identifies
a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of Realtors in the States and the
Canadian Real Estate Association (C.R.E.A.) in Canada, and follow a strict Code of Ethics.
What I expect of any REALTOR® linked to my site;
- Full time agent.
- Prompt e-mail and phone responses to clients.
- Willing to tell clients what they "need"" to hear, not what they "want" to hear, even at the risk of losing their business.
- Not say anything...to anyone...concerning their real estate affairs that you would not say in front of them...or their lawyer.
- Treat clients who contact you because of my site as I would treat them..like family.
- You do not have to have umpteen-million years in the business, but must be e-mail and internet enabled and be willing to do a good job, even
if you are still gaining the experience the umpteen-years in the business other agents have. Not all agents in every city will be accepted.
- If you have a website, I expect a link back to me.
- I do not expect a referral fee nor do I expect to pay one on any client coming from you to me or me to you.
- If you would rather work on a referral fee basis, then I shall pay and expect a 25% referral fee.
- If you agree to follow my guidelines, email me with your Country, Province/State, website address, contact information and whether you want to work on a referral fee or no referral fee basis.